Book Cabin Rentals in Ocala
Frequently asked questions
Play in the outdoors by day and enjoy comfort at night at one of our cabins near Ocala. With rates ranging between $140 and $140 a night, there’s sure to be something that’s perfect for you. Prices reflect current offers and availability is subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Make a decision fast. The cheapest Ocala cabin escape in the last seven days was just $140 per night. Prices reflect current offers and availability is subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
- Load up the car and drive to Ocala National Forest. It’s around 35 mi east of Ocala and appeals to plenty of travelers young and old.
- You’ll want to have space left on your cellphone to snap some family photos at Kanapaha Botanical Gardens. This spot is about 35 mi to the north of Ocala.
- If you’re escaping with the kids, don’t forget to visit Chassahowitzka Wildlife Reserve. It’s around 35 mi to the southwest of Ocala and much loved by families.
Enter your destination, dates and number of guests, then use our nifty filter tool to tailor the results. From cheap cabin rentals that are small and cozy to family cabins large enough for the extended family, we’ve got your next getaway covered. Travelocity’s Price Guarantee also means you’re guaranteed a terrific deal. For even greater peace of mind, book an Ocala cabin with free cancellation, just in case there’s a change of plans.
Camping & Cabins
Choose from the following to find a site:
Apalachicola National Forest
The Apalachicola offers a range of camping opportunities in quality, rustic outdoor settings. And, thanks to the mild weather, camping can be enjoyed year round.
The forest's developed recreation areas are quiet, well-maintained campgrounds in natural settings, with an eye to providing a comfortable, safe environment with modern conveniences like hot showers, electric hook-ups and dump stations.
For truly remote and rustic experiences, the Apalachicola's less developed sites such as river landings and hunt camps offer few or no conveniences.
Ocala National Forest
The Ocala offers the most diverse range of camping opportunities of all three national forests. From Civilian Conservation Corps cabins to primitive camping opportunities, the Ocala has something for everyone.
- Cabin Rentals: The Ocala is home to two Civilian Conservation Corps that are available for rent. The Lake Dorr Cabin is nestled on the south end of Lake Dorr and can accommodate 10 people. The Sweetwater Cabin overlooks Sweetwater Spring, a freshwater spring that flows into Juniper Run, and can accomodate 12 people.
- Developed Campgrounds: The Ocala has 14 developed campgrounds where visitors can sleep under the stars next to a sparkling lake or in shady fores Of the 14 developed sites, only Salt Springs offers full hook ups. However, several have dump stations and shower facilities. Others feature a variety of amenities.
- Dispersed Camping: For those who enjoy solitude and a primitive experience, the Ocala has plenty of forest available away from campgrounds and other campers.
- Group Camping: The Ocala offers more group campsites than any of our other national forests that are perfect for a family reunion or social gathering. Available by reservation only.
- RV Camping: Recreation vehicles (RVs) are welcome at our largest campgrounds where partial and full hookups let you get the most out of your vacation spot.
Osceola National Forest
- Visitors can enjoy camping year round in the Osceola National Forest. Stay as long as 14 days in most campgrounds and even longer in others, depending on the season. The majority of sites are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Search the Best Cabins in Ocala
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 14, 2018
Discover the best deals from millions of vacation homes
Here at VacationHomeRents, you can easily find and compare the best vacation apartments, cabins, house boats, beach houses, and RV deals. By a simple click, we help you search among millions of listings across the top sites like Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com and more.
Which Price Range Is Most Typical in Ocala, FL Area?
Vacation House & Cabin Rental Price Information in Ocala, FL
The graph shows the percentages of vacation homes in each price bucket. Ocala has the largest percentage (31.48%) of homes in $100 - $150 price range.
What Are The Most Liked Rental Accommodations in Ocala, FL?
Rental Accommodation Info in Ocala, FL
In Ocala, 58.54% of listings are House, which is the most popular accommodation out of 17 total accommodation types. Avg price per night for House is around $169. And the most searched amenities for House accommodation is Hot Tub.The least popular accommodation in Ocala is Lodge rentals
How Many Accommodations Are Pets Allowed in Ocala, FL?
Percentage of Pet Friendly Rental Properties in Ocala, FL
36.08% of vacation homes in Ocala are pet friendly. Either you bring your loved pets on vacation or you have pet allergies, make sure to select the homes by applying the right filters.
Where Should We Visit in Ocala, FL Area?
Tourist Attractions In Ocala, FL
The most common & popular places (a.k.a points of interests) here in Ocala are:
Trail Recommendations in Ocala, FL Area?
Top Trails In Ocala, FL
The most visited trails here in Ocala are: Belleview-Santos Trailhead, Marjorie Harris Carr Baseline Road Trailhead, Cross Florida Greenway: Marshall Swamp Trail, Silver River Trail, Silver Springs Connector Trail, White Blaze Loop, Hardrock Ocala MTB Park Trail, Red Blaze Loop at Silver Springs Forest, White Blaze Trail, Sholom Park Trail.
Any RV Campgrounds in Ocala, FL?
Top Rated Campgrounds In Ocala, FL
For campgrounds in Ocala, here are our recommendations: Recreation Plantation RV Resort, Juniper Springs Recreation Area, Fort McCoy / Lake Oklawaha KOA, Mill Dam Group Camp, Rainbow Springs Campground, Rainbow Campground, Williston Crossings RV Resort, Silver Springs Campground, Big Scrub Campground, Doe Lake Group Site.
Which Airports Should I Choose To Get To Ocala, FL?
Top Airports in Ocala, FL
1 airport(s) close to Ocala are:
* The displayed nightly rate may be estimated based on a future travel date. Narrow down your search with checkin and checkout dates to see the exact price.
See all offers
Fl cabins ocala
.Silver Springs State Park Campground Cabin #10 #ReeAndRey
- Pronunciation of pastoral
- Highest tooth ratchet
- Roku 4
- Josephine dragon age
- Identification waterford crystal acid marks
- Focl reviews
- Craigslist ct dogs
- Baby schnoodle