Attracting and Retaining Personnel
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Hosted by: AFS Keystone Chapter
This will be an late afternoon and evening seminar with multiple speakers. Dinner will be provided the during the seminar.
- "Shop Personnel as Artisans" - Rick Boyd, Boyd Metalcasting Consulting
- "New Engineer Expectations" - Paul Lynch, Penn State University
- "FEF Program" - Matt Sullivan, Buck Company
- "Using a Personality Profile System as a Tool" - Mark Broich, Buck Company
The afternoon session will end with a group discussion on experiences attracting new employees via head hunters, temp employee services, PA unemployment services, work release employees, web and print advertising, word of mouth referrals, and social media. We will also discuss retention experiences; how are your retention efforts successful for you and why.
- "Experiences with a Bilingual Workforce" - Al Ottinger, QIC Inc.
The Inn at Reading
1040 North Park Rd
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania 19610
3:00-3:15pm - Registration
3:15pm - Speakers and Group Discussion
4:45pm - Social Hour (Cash Bar)
5:30pm - Dinner
6:30pm - Evening Speaker
$40 per person.
If you plan to attend the seminar, please RSVP by contacting Rick Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (610)207-5509 by Friday, March 6th.